More than 300 schoolboys have been reunited with their families, a week after they were kidnapped from their school in north-west Nigeria.
Reporters said they looked tired and weary but otherwise well. Some were still wearing their school uniform, while others clutched grey blankets.
The 11 December attack on the school in Kankara town was claimed by the Islamist militant group Boko Haram.
It remains unclear if all those captured have now been released.
Katsina Governor Aminu Bello Masari said on Thursday that 344 children had been turned over to security officials.
“I think we can say … we have recovered most of the boys, if not all of them,” said the governor.