#UPDATE – Girl Aged 6 Allegedly Raped In Men’s Toilet Of Pretoria Restaurant

South Africa

The case against a man accused of raping a six-year-old girl at a Pretoria east restaurant has been postponed to October, reports Pretoria East Rekord.

The man appeared in the Pretoria regional court on Tuesday for charges of rape, possession of drugs, intimidation and assault with the intention to do grievous bodily harm (GBH).

It was alleged that he forced himself on the six-year-old in a toilet at a Dros restaurant in Silverton on Saturday.

According to a Facebook post, the man had been eyeing the little girl in the playing area and waited for her to go to the toilet “before raping her”.

The National Prosecuting Authority’s Phindi Louw-Mjonondwane said the case had been postponed to 2 October for further investigation.

Louw said the man would remain in police custody until then.

 

-The Citizen

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.